Posted 05/12/2021 in Products
Cable control units: the new Link and Curve models
AUTEC’s cable controller range is expanded with the new WC-N+ and WC-Q+ models.
These items use the same form factor as the Dynamic+ Link and Curve cableless control systems, and they differ from the other cable control models for their size and weight.
WC-N+ and WC-Q+ have several key safety and efficiency features:
► safety functions compliant with the EN ISO 13849-1, up to Performance Level e, cat. 4;
► "Emergency Stop" available (compliant with all relevant international standards and regulations);
► circuit board with 8 digital outputs and a field bus port (CANopen protocol);
► circuit board with up to 8 proportional PWM outputs and up to 2 proportional voltage outputs;
► circuit board with 4 digital inputs;
► power key switch to enable the electronics of the control units;
► IP65 - NEMA4 protection;
► Data Feedback available as an option in the following arrangements:
- 4.3" graphic display (WC-Q+ only); - 2.8" graphic display; - 32 LED Matrix, which can be used as a synoptic panel for machine alarm signals; - High efficiency panel LEDs.
Convenient options for the cable connection of the control unit include:
► Harting multi-pin connector available on the lower part of the console (WC-Q+ only);
► Multi-cable output through gland available on the side or in the lower part;
► M12 round connector available on the side of the unit;
► 10 or 19-pole Souriau circular connector available on the side of the unit.
For further information please contact our sales department using the Contact website section.
- FORST LIVE: the first 2023 tradeshow is dedicated to the forestry sector
- M-PRO: find out the features of the new AUTEC portable station
- Two new certifications now available for the LIFT and AIR series
- SK8B: the new portable station of the AIR series
- AUTEC on LinkedIn: the corporate page is up and running